Hello there freelance writers and aspiring journalists!
If you love writing and want to contribute articles that will be published under YOUR name, you have come to the right place.
WHY SHOULD YOU WRITE FOR PNK?
- Get your name and original content out there to establish yourself as a writer.
- Connect with readers on an international level.
- Gain writing experience and build your portfolio.
- Work at the comfort of your home.
- You will be featured throughout our social media channels.
PNK Writing Requirements
- We only accept articles that contain 100% original content. PLAGARISM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. We also do not accept content that has been published already, whether in print or online. All work submitted must be written by you.
- PNK will select the articles that resonate well with the website. PNK holds the rights to accept or reject the articles that are submitted. If your article is accepted as a guest writer, we will let you know through email.
- Once your article has been accepted and published in PNK you may not submit that article, part of that article or similar content for publication elsewhere.
- The purpose of the content on PNK and Co is to be informative, fun, trending and entertaining. When picking a topic keep that in mind.
- We are pro-listicles. You can send us listicles related to Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle and even something totally bizarre and we will love it.
- The minimum word count will 500 and maximum 600 words. Articles with a larger word count will not be accepted.
- Your article will be published under your name and authorship as a contributor of www.pnkandco.com.
- We compensate approved posts. If approved, we will be happy to discuss a payment structure.
- You are welcome to add links in your biography to your website and social media channels which we will promote to our readers and followers. If you quote from a credible news source, peer-reviewed scientific paper or academic journal, you should link to the source. We will review any links to companies or products and determine if they are appropriate. Be forewarned, we will not publish guest blog posts that have been written solely for sales. We also do not link to sites that are low value. The right to remove links remains PNK & Co.’s.
- Do your research because it is important to cite credible information. Be sure to research (and link to) any facts and figures that you are quoting.
- Write an eye-catching title which will increase the number of people that will read your article.
- Before you submit your content, take the time to carefully proofread it. Fix spelling and grammatical errors. Remove any excess language or words. Check your facts and figures. You make it easier for us to share your article with our community by ensuring that it has been properly edited.
Email your drafts to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you!
We look forward to getting to know and working with you soon.